MEET YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
I’m Jennifer, quirky-yet-professional ebook and website designer + photographer + southern girl (with a bit of city whimsy), who’s obsessed with yoga, natural health, interior decorating and admittedly, gettin’ cozy with Netflix on the regular.
My photography style is dreamy, bohemian, and dramatic. My favorite subjects are seniors and aspiring models.
Here’s a few facts about me //
- Bohemian is my jam.
- I love kayaking.
- I’m very crafty, I can make just about anything…from using a glue gun to power tools. I’m in.
- I’m a homebody and introvert.
- Born and raised in Alabama, yall.
- My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland, the cartoon. I do like the new one almost as much though.
- I mostly live a holistic healthy lifestyle.
- I practice yoga.
- I love comfy cozy surroundings. Give me a blanket, a candle, a self-help book, and a snack and I’m a happy camper.
- I love camping. Bonfire, wine & a tent. Yes please.
- I love geodes.
MY PLAYLIST // Broods, Ben Howard, The Civil Wars, Florence + the Machine, Niykee Heaton, and lots more!
“Jennifer is known for her unique artistic style and vision that she brings to each and every image. While her focus is on each senior’s natural look in front of the camera, she loves capturing each senior expressing their individual personality through random, unexpected moments. Jennifer is also known for her unique close-up portraits which showcase the beauty of each person with an emphasis on the eyes.”